In addition of being your electromechanical design specialist, our team offers exclusive and complementary services that go beyond basic services to better serve you. From administration to design, project management, layout, customer service, site supervision and construction management.
Our team also offers the possibility of obtaining a LEED® certification with already several achievements in its portfolio: AGORA Urban Village obtaining a LEED and WELL accreditation with ventilation, lighting and plumbing systems with a 21% saving of costs in building performance. The new Brookfield ENERGY building located at 41, Victoria Street, Gatineau, accredited LEED SILVER for the management of a support program for energy efficiency projects.
We are continually striving to help achieve key objectives by focusing on the energy and economic performance report to obtain energy-efficient accreditations by promoting the most sustainable solutions.
- Empower Program for Building Optimization (Hydro-Québec)
- Technical Surveys of Existing Installations
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Feasibility Studies
- Energy Audits
- Investigation Reports (I & R)
- Investigation Analysis Reports (IAR)
- Construction Project Management
- Technical Planning
- Budget and Cost Estimate Planning
- Site Supervision
- Commissioning of Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Staff Training
- Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- As-Built Drawings
- Technical Assistance
- Monitoring and Optimizing of System Performances